- The Western Girl Holster Set is a fun and colorful toy that's perfect for kids who love to play cowboy or western-themed games. The pink grip and silver finish of the die-cast metal toy pistol, as well as the decorated vinyl holster and belt
- It comes with a vinyl holster, belt, and die-cast metal toy pistol, giving kids everything they need to imagine themselves as cowboys, cowgirls.
- This toy pistol uses #912 paper roll caps to create a loud and realistic popping sound when fired. It also features a full orange tip, as federally regulated, making it safe for kids to play with.
- Made of high-quality materials, this toy pistol is built to last. It's a toy that can withstand the wear and tear of regular use, so your child can enjoy it for years to come.
- Western Girl Holster Set is an affordable toy that offers great value for money. It's a great gift for kids who love to play cowboy or western-themed games, without breaking the bank.
Item Number: 250C
Dimensions: 12.8 x 6.45 x 1.46 inches
Weight: 0.62 lb
The history of Parris Manufacturing Company is a very interesting one. At the start of World War II, when draftees by the thousands were being sent to the Army and Navy training camps, there were no rifles available for training purposes. Parris Manufacturing Company, already an expert in woodworking, was asked by the Department of Defense to make dummy training rifles for new recruits to use until real rifles could be made available. More than 2 million of these training rifles were made for the Army and Navy and the Company earned the coveted Army-Navy “E” Award for its contribution to the war effort.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.