- The Doc Holiday Holster Set is a stylish and high-quality toy replica of the pistols from the Wild West era.
- The set includes a vinyl holster, belt, and a die-cast metal toy pistol that fires our signature 12-shot action ring caps.
- Constructed with solid die-cast metal and quality plastic that looks like real antique metal and wood, respectively.
- With a length of 10.5 inches, this toy pistol is designed after the original pistols from the Wild West era and makes a great addition to any collection.
- This toy pistol is also great for use as a theatrical prop, adding a touch of authenticity to any Western-themed production.
Item Number: 4619C
Dimensions: 13.82 x 7.48 x 1.93 inches
Weight: 0.71 lb
The history of Parris Manufacturing Company is a very interesting one. At the start of World War II, when draftees by the thousands were being sent to the Army and Navy training camps, there were no rifles available for training purposes. Parris Manufacturing Company, already an expert in woodworking, was asked by the Department of Defense to make dummy training rifles for new recruits to use until real rifles could be made available. More than 2 million of these training rifles were made for the Army and Navy and the Company earned the coveted Army-Navy “E” Award for its contribution to the war effort.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.