- Let your child's imagination wander back to prehistoric times with this darling stegosaurus rattle. Handmade with soft cotton yarn, this timeless knit toy makes a delightful gift for a baby shower or baby's first birthday. The rattle inside gives a very s
- Materials: Handknit with 100% cotton yarn and a poly fill
- Size: 8.5 inches Length x 3.75 inches Width
- Machine Washable: For best results, place your Pebble toy in mesh bag and launder with cool water and non-toxic detergent. Fluff in dryer for a few minutes and then air dry
- Design Philosophy: Made with child development in mind. Colors, textures and shape spark tactile, auditory and visual stimulation
Item Number: 200-137
Dimensions: 7.95 x 4.45 x 3.07 inches
Weight: 0.2 lb
Austin and Marita first met Pebble’s founders, Samantha and her husband Morshed, at a Craft Fair in the capital city of Dhaka. Over the years, the Millers consulted with them frequently, amazed at Pebble’s quality control and their business growth model. Pebble started when Samantha began teaching a dozen women how to knit and crochet in 2004, with the hopes of producing products that could be sold on the international market. By the time the Millers met her, Pebble had grown to be a job source for more than 2000 women. Today, Pebble provides jobs to more than 12,000 women in over 120 rural centers. Employees can walk to work, taking their little ones with them. Most of the centers have a nursery and/or preschool for the little ones. Employees are paid a living wage. This commitment to equity impacts entire communities as women are given a voice in their communities. Women in these areas no longer need to leave their children with grandparents and migrate to the cities in search of employment.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.