- Lonely Ideas by Loren Graham examines Russia's history of technological invention and commercial failure.
- Despite intellectual achievements, Russia lags in technology and is dependent on gas and oil.
- Investigates factors that nurture technological innovation and why Russia falls short in these areas.
- Points to new opportunities and collaborations that could break Russia's pattern of failure.
- A timely exploration of Russia's potential to embrace technology and innovation in the modern era.
Item Number: 9780262019798
Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.1 x 1.0 inches
Weight: 1.0 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.