- Innovative Approach: Learn how to apply the principles of human-centered design thinking to tackle real-world challenges in healthcare, from improving drug packaging to early breast cancer detection.
- Human-Centered Solutions: Discover how health design thinking puts patients and clinicians at the center of the design process, prioritizing their needs and experiences over technology.
- Playful and Experimental: Embrace a flexible and creative approach that incorporates play, experimentation, interviews, storytelling, and physical models to address healthcare problems effectively.
- Inspiring Case Studies: Explore diverse case studies showcasing successful applications of health design thinking, including PillPack's user-centered prescription drug delivery and user-generated electrocardiograms.
- Visual Support: Visualizations, drawings, photographs, and storyboards enhance the understanding of the design process and its impact on healthcare solutions.
Item Number: 9780262539135
Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.46 x 0.47 inches
Weight: 1.1 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.