- Raising Happiness is an elegant, funny, and rigorous handbook for the humbling task of raising joyful children
- Brimming with brilliantly distilled science, poignant stories from her family, and what parents so urgently seek—clear, practical, and informed guidance—it is an encyclopedia of wisdom for raising children in today's multitasking, multimedia world
- Drawing on what psychology, sociology, and neuroscience have proven about confidence
- The best way avoid raising a brat—changing bad habits into good ones
- tips on how to change your kids’ attitude into gratitude
Item Number: 9780345515629
Dimensions: 8.19 x 5.51 x 0.71 inches
Weight: 0.4 lb
What do we wish most for our children? Next to being healthy, we want them to be happy, of course! Fortunately, a wide array of scientific studies show that happiness is a learned behavior, a muscle we can help our children build and maintain.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.
You may also like