- A New Vision Perspective: Broadening Understanding of How You See.
- Free Yourself from Lenses: Building Confidence and Inner Awareness.
- Holistic Vision Care: Jacob Liberman's Expertise in Clearing Vision Blocks.
- Addressing Emotional Roots: Breaking Free from the Cycle of Poor Vision.
- Reintegrate Mind and Body: Practice Techniques for Improved Eyesight.
Item Number: 9780517886045
Dimensions: 8.98 x 5.94 x 0.67 inches
Weight: 0.68 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.