- Discover the empowering journey of The Middle Finger Project, a witty and fearless guide by author Ash Ambirge, on how to break free from imposter syndrome and embrace your true worth and brilliance.
- Follow Ash's unconventional personal story, from hitting rock bottom with only $26 in her pocket to building a six-figure freelance career and launching The Middle Finger Project, a platform empowering countless women.
- Embrace the transformative power of radical self-reliance with paradigm-shifting advice, including the importance of knowing your capabilities, breaking free from life circumstances, and believing in yourself.
- Challenge traditional notions of authority and contribution, understanding that you don't need a specific job title to make a meaningful impact, and that being your authentic self is the key to becoming a force.
- Learn to prioritize and choose where to invest your emotional energy wisely, with Ash's humorous yet profound advice on having only 12 "f*cks" to give each day.
Item Number: 9780525540328
Dimensions: 8.54 x 5.83 x 1.14 inches
Weight: 0.9 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.