- A Cultural Barometer: Join Jerry Saltz, the renowned art critic, on a compelling journey through contemporary art as a reflection of our ever-changing world.
- Visionary Artists: Discover the trailblazing creators who have documented and challenged our culture, from Kara Walker to Jackson Pollock.
- Provocateurs and Pioneers: Explore the work of provocative artists like Jeff Koons and Marina Abramović, as well as the long-marginalized pioneers like Bill Traylor.
- Unfiltered Insights: Saltz shares candid appraisals of influential figures and landmarks, from the Obama portraits to the haunting moments in art history.
- A Personal Perspective: Delve into Saltz's own experiences, from his childhood to his time as a "failed artist," offering a heartfelt and relatable narrative.
Item Number: 9780593086490
Dimensions: 9.53 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
Weight: 1.35 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.