- Insider Knowledge: Learn from the world-famous former con artist, Frank W. Abagnale, as he reveals the mind-boggling tricks of the scam trade and how to protect yourself from fraud.
- Fraud Prevention Expertise: Abagnale's experience as a master imposter and forger provides invaluable advice on identifying and outsmarting perpetrators of fraud.
- Untraceable Crimes: With technology opening new avenues for criminals, discover how to safeguard your finances against cyber fraud and untraceable scams.
- Eye-Opening Stories: Abagnale shares true stories of notorious scams, like the mustard squirter trick and the "rock in the box" ploy, with practical tips on how to avoid becoming a victim.
- Ultimate Defense: Gain insights into the predatory criminal mind and learn how to recognize bogus checks, counterfeit bills, and other common fraud tactics to protect yourself and your business.
Item Number: 9780767906845
Dimensions: 7.91 x 5.08 x 0.55 inches
Weight: 0.45 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.