- Classic Elegance: Learn the art of tying neckties with step-by-step instructions for casual, office, and evening wear, embracing the sophistication of a well-dressed gentleman.
- Time-Honored Knots: Master essential knots like the classic Windsor knot and stylish bow tie, elevating your wardrobe with refined choices for every occasion.
- Sartorial Excellence: Discover tailoring basics to achieve a polished and dapper look, ensuring you dress with confidence and sophistication.
- Finishing Touches: Enhance your style with valuable guidelines for matching cufflinks to shirts and folding pocket squares, adding a touch of personal flair to your ensemble.
- Essential Wardrobe Companion: The How to Tie a Tie book is your go to guide for achieving a timeless and sophisticated look, making it a must have addition to every gentleman's library.
Item Number: 9780804186384
Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.4 x 0.6 inches
Weight: 0.45 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.