- Artistic Renaissance: Discover the revival of classical art training with this comprehensive guide to atelier-style education, a proven method used by great artists throughout history.
- Learn from the Masters: Juliette Aristides, a classically trained artist, serves as your master in this atelier in a book, using works of Old Masters and contemporary realist artists as teaching examples.
- Progressive Learning: Follow a structured path from copying masterworks to developing your own drawing and painting skills, with step-by-step guidance for a personalized learning experience.
- Inspirational Examples: Gain insight and inspiration from the techniques of renowned realist artists, helping you refine your artistic abilities and develop a unique artistic style.
- Serious Art Education: Ideal for dedicated art students, "Classical Drawing Atelier" offers an unparalleled art course that will elevate your drawing and painting skills to new heights.
Item Number: 9780823006571
Dimensions: 11.38 x 9.33 x 0.75 inches
Weight: 2.05 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.