- Master the Essentials: Acclaimed sculptor Peter Rubino guides aspiring artists through a comprehensive master class on figurative sculpture, using clay as the medium.
- Natural Geometry: Learn a unique and instinctive sculptural style based on a simple geometric system, utilizing blocks, shapes, and guidelines to create lifelike figures.
- Evocative Expression: Discover the BLT approach - Bend, Lean, and Turn - to infuse your sculptures with emotion and dynamism, bringing them to life.
- Key Concepts: Explore the Three Ps - Position, Proportion, and Plans - for achieving accurate representation and capturing the essence of the human form.
- From Torso to Limbs: Dive into sculpting the female torso, reclining figures, hands, feet, and lower arms with easy-to-follow instructions and abundant photographic reference poses.
Item Number: 9780823099245
Dimensions: 10.87 x 8.5 x 0.55 inches
Weight: 1.68 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.