- Perfect for beginners, this book starts from scratch and provides all the necessary tools, tips, and techniques for creating representational paintings.
- Follow a progressive sequence of chapters with practical exercises to learn basic skills, including brush handling, paint consistency, color mixing, and creating dimension.
- Learn from real students' artwork and commentary, setting realistic goals and gaining inspiration from others' experiences and successes.
- Based on the author's successful courses and workshops, this book offers a solid foundation for painting projects that will grow more challenging as your skills develop.
- Unlock your artistic potential with step-by-step guidance and build confidence as you progress in your painting journey.
Item Number: 9780823099474
Dimensions: 10.79 x 8.27 x 0.5 inches
Weight: 1.3 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.