- French Chic Personified: Celebrate the life and work of Loulou de la Falaise, the legendary style icon and muse to Yves Saint Laurent, who embodied the essence of French chic.
- Bohemian Chic and Daring Style: Explore the influence of Loulou's bohemian chic and daring fashion choices that made her a breath of fresh air in the world of Parisian haute couture.
- Collaboration with Yves Saint Laurent: Discover how Loulou's creative sense of color, fantasy, and attitude energized the iconic house of Yves Saint Laurent and the fashion industry as a whole.
- Life in Pictures: Immerse yourself in over 400 images captured by legendary contemporary photographers like Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon, and Steven Meisel, showcasing Loulou's timeless style and impact.
- Intimate Insights: Gain insights into Loulou's life and career through interviews with her intimates, including Betty Catroux, Inès de la Fressange, Christian Louboutin, and more, offering a glimpse into her lasting influence.
Item Number: 9780847843299
Dimensions: 13.07 x 10.0 x 1.38 inches
Weight: 4.92 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.