- Forgotten Gem: Rediscover this true gem, pulled from a rare-book store after being forgotten for over a century.
- Victorian-Era Delicacy: Delight in Charles Franck's delicately rendered illustrations of Parisian boulevards in a nostalgic era.
- Historical Charm: Experience the fashion and architecture of a bygone era with horse buggies, society hats, and coattails.
- Unique Binding: Enjoy the eleven gatefolds, revealing panoramic cityscapes on six panels, preserving the original volume's charm.
- Curator's Insights: Pamela Golbin's introduction and thoughtful texts provide historical context and musings on famous addresses and landmarks.
Item Number: 9780847845040
Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.25 x 0.75 inches
Weight: 0.75 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.