- A Celebrated Legacy Explore the History and Innovation of Wedgwood, the Quintessential English Luxury Brand.
- From Cottage Craft to Art Form Discover Josiah Wedgwood's Visionary Journey to Elevate Pottery.
- Iconic Designs Delight in the Timeless Creations of Queen’s Ware, Black Basalt, and Jasperware.
- Collaboration with Renowned Designers Witness the Continuation of Master Craftsmanship and Innovation.
- A Visual Feast Lavish Images, Historic Artifacts, and In-Depth Essays on Wedgwood's Iconic Heritage.
Item Number: 9780847860104
Dimensions: 12.28 x 9.29 x 1.18 inches
Weight: 4.01 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.