- Delve into the captivating world of California's cultural and creative pioneers through the lens of acclaimed photographer Leslie Williamson.
- Experience the charm and warmth of handcrafted interiors, beautifully captured in Williamson's distinctive photography, alongside personal and revealing narratives.
- Explore the homes of design and lifestyle trailblazers, from fashion designer Christina Kim's airy loft in Los Angeles to chef Alice Waters's book-filled Craftsman bungalow in Berkeley.
- Immerse yourself in the artistic and unique spaces, such as artist Alma Allen's desert studio filled with captivating wood and bronze sculptures.
- Embark on a visual journey through California's rugged coast of Big Sur and the modernist structures of Los Angeles and San Diego, celebrating the rich diversity and allure of California design and lifestyle.
Item Number: 9780847861569
Dimensions: 10.28 x 8.31 x 1.06 inches
Weight: 2.97 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.