- Buckingham Palace: The Interiors" by Ashley Hicks showcases the interior design of Buckingham Palace, the official residence of Britain's royal family since 1837.
- The book captures the Regency, Victorian, and Edwardian styles present in the palace, designed by renowned architects like John Nash and Sir Aston Webb.
- Hicks provides vibrant photographs and descriptions of the formal spaces, featuring magnificent rooms adorned with treasures from the Royal Collection.
- The journey through the state rooms includes iconic spaces like the White Drawing Room, Blue Drawing Room, Ballroom, and Throne Room, each with its historical significance.
- The skylit Picture Gallery displays important works of art by renowned artists such as Rembrandt, Rubens, Vermeer, and Canaletto, making this book a visual feast of royal grandeur and cultural heritage.
Item Number: 9780847863198
Dimensions: 12.6 x 9.8 x 1.0 inches
Weight: 4.35 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.