- Explore America's Rich History on 19 National Historic Trails | From the American Revolution to Civil Rights.
- Covering 37,000 Miles through 41 States | Trace the Path of Pioneers and Explorers.
- Immerse Yourself in Historic and Interpretive Sites on Foot, Bike, Horse, and More.
- Stunning Large-Format Volume | Breathtaking Photographs by Bart Smith.
- Award-Winning Book | 2020 Gold Winner of the Foreword Indies Award in History.
Item Number: 9780847868858
Dimensions: 10.39 x 10.31 x 1.34 inches
Weight: 4.41 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.