- Join fitness entrepreneur Danette May on her unforgettable journey of self-love, forgiveness, and transformation in "The Rise."
- Experience the raw and authentic ups and downs of May's life, from near bankruptcy to creating a multimillion-dollar business.
- Follow her path of healing after the tragic loss of her son and a divorce, leading to a profound reexamination of self and purpose.
- Discover how embracing her soul's calling empowered her to establish an international business and touch millions of lives.
- Embrace your own radical truth and rise to be the person you are meant to be with May's inspiring story of resilience and growth.
Item Number: 9781401956219
Dimensions: 8.43 x 5.43 x 0.71 inches
Weight: 0.53 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.