- Comprehensive Drawing Course: Perfect for all experience levels, this book offers easy step-by-step demonstrations to help you master the art of drawing.
- Pencils and Colored Pencils: Learn to capture shapes, forms, and likeness using regular pencils, and explore the world of color with colored pencils in the second half of the book.
- A Plethora of Projects: With 88 diverse projects, you'll be able to draw everything from simple spheres to intricate scenes like sunsets, flowers, animals, people, and more.
- Mastering Realism: Gain a lifetime of artistic knowledge as Lee covers essential concepts, shading techniques, perspective, and details like capturing skin tones and the look of feathers.
- Approachable Subjects: Lee's three-stage approach will make any subject approachable, allowing you to create frame-worthy, lifelike artwork with joy and confidence.
Item Number: 9781440343094
Dimensions: 10.79 x 8.27 x 0.71 inches
Weight: 1.7 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.