- True Secrets of Lesbian Desire by Renate Stendhal challenges the myth of "bed death" in lesbian relationships and explores how closeness can actually enhance sexual desire.
- Drawing from her own experiences and counseling clients, Stendhal shows that intimacy, honesty, and open communication are the keys to maintaining passion in long-term relationships.
- The book emphasizes the importance of sharing "shameful" desires and vulnerable fears as a means of deepening love and sexual connection.
- Stendhal offers practical and thought-provoking lessons for committed or married couples seeking to sustain passion beyond the initial honeymoon phase.
- The central message is that intimate truth-telling is a powerful aphrodisiac that can reignite and sustain desire in any relationship.
Item Number: 9781556434754
Dimensions: 7.44 x 5.47 x 0.35 inches
Weight: 0.34 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.