- Revolutionary Approach: Ori Hofmekler presents a groundbreaking diet plan to address weight gain and chronic health issues caused by estrogenic chemicals.
- Overcome Metabolic Disorders: Discover effective strategies to lower your risk of disease and chronic weight gain.
- Environmental Protection: Learn how to safeguard yourself against estrogenic substances in your environment, food, water, and products.
- Empowering Food Choices: Incorporate anti-estrogenic foods, spices, and herbs to promote health and combat estrogen-related disorders.
- Debunking Dietary Myths: Challenge common misconceptions about "healthy" foods and gain a deeper understanding of their impact on your well-being.
Item Number: 9781556436840
Dimensions: 9.06 x 6.02 x 0.55 inches
Weight: 0.69 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.