- Understanding Happiness: Learn how positive mental states and actions lead to happiness, while negative ones lead to suffering.
- Breaking the Cycle: Explore the twelve-part process of dependent arising, revealing how ignorance keeps us trapped in the cycle of rebirth and suffering.
- Core Teachings: Delve into the essence of the Buddha's teaching, including the four noble truths, twelve links of dependent arising, and two truths of conventional and ultimate reality.
- Meaningful Practices: Discover how practices of sutra and tantra gain purpose and significance when rooted in a profound understanding of fundamental principles.
- Based on Ancient Wisdom: Based on the Rice Seedling Sutra and Nagarjuna's Treatise on the Middle Way, this oral teaching offers timeless wisdom for achieving true freedom and happiness.
Item Number: 9781559392549
Dimensions: 8.39 x 5.51 x 0.32 inches
Weight: 0.34 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.