- Profound Wisdom: Discover the penetrating analysis of reality by Nagarjuna, offering intimate counsel on how to live a fulfilling life and create compassionate social policies.
- Personal Happiness: Learn the path to personal happiness, spanning lifetimes and culminating in enlightenment, as described by Nagarjuna.
- Practices for Enlightenment: Explore the practices of wisdom, emptiness realization, and compassion that lead to the ultimate state of Buddhahood.
- Social & Governmental Policy: Nagarjuna advocates for education, compassionate care, and opposes the death penalty, providing valuable insights for governing with compassion.
- Overcoming Attachment: Gain insight into overcoming attachment to sensual objects, paving the way for profound truth realization and liberation from suffering.
Item Number: 9781559392747
Dimensions: 9.0 x 8.0 x 0.72 inches
Weight: 1.44 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.