- Stillness, Insight, and Emptiness offers a clear and accessible guide to developing a successful meditation practice in Tibetan Buddhism.
- Lama Dudjom Dorjee presents the Buddha's teachings, covering topics from proper meditation posture to realizing the luminous qualities of the mind.
- The book includes chapters on the life of the Buddha, the four noble truths, and the nine stages of shamatha resting the mind.
- It addresses common obstacles to meditation and provides antidotes to overcome them.
- With practical instructions and encouragement, this book is an essential resource for those beginning their meditation journey in Tibetan Buddhism.
Item Number: 9781559394208
Dimensions: 8.94 x 5.91 x 0.43 inches
Weight: 0.49 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.