- Learn from a seasoned wildlife artist with 30+ years of experience as he shares key lessons for drawing realistic animals.
- Master the techniques to draw various animal features, such as fur, mouths, eyes, ears, and horns, in a charming and lifelike style.
- Follow 43 step-by-step exercises and demonstrations covering a wide range of animals in different poses, from domestic to wild creatures.
- Build your skills gradually, starting with easy sketches and refining them into detailed drawings of dogs, wolves, deer, horses, eagles, and more.
- With this time-tested approach, you'll not only draw the animals in the book but also capture the essence of any creature that inspires your artistic imagination.
Item Number: 9781581807288
Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches
Weight: 1.3 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.