- The Collected Works of Chögyam Trungpa, Volume 3" is part of an eight-volume collection featuring the writings of Chögyam Trungpa, a pioneering Tibetan teacher who introduced Buddhism to the West.
- Organized thematically, the collection includes books, articles, seminar transcripts, poems, plays, and interviews, offering a comprehensive representation of Trungpa's teachings and insights.
- Volume Three focuses on Trungpa's distinctive voice and teachings in North America during the 1970s, reflecting the interests and concerns of Western students at that time.
- It includes notable works like Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism and The Myth of Freedom, which gained Trungpa recognition in the American spiritual community.
- The volume also contains The Heart of the Buddha and additional articles and forewords, showcasing the breadth of Trungpa's wisdom and teachings during this period.
Item Number: 9781590300275
Dimensions: 9.29 x 6.3 x 1.65 inches
Weight: 2.13 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.