- The Great Medicine by Shechen Rabjam offers inspiring teachings on opening the heart and developing concern for others.
- Shows how to change self-centered attitudes and extend kindness and gratitude to all beings.
- Accessible Buddhist teachings with a fresh, humorous, and insightful commentary.
- Based on classical Tibetan teachings, relevant for contemporary challenges.
- A guide to finding wisdom, freedom, and joy in the midst of real-life struggles.
Item Number: 9781590304402
Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.2 x 0.5 inches
Weight: 0.25 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.