- The Collected Works of Dilgo Khyentse, Volume One presents the writings of Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, a prominent figure in Tibetan Buddhism, to commemorate his centennial celebration.
- This three-volume set provides a comprehensive exposition of the stages of the Buddhist path, with commentaries on root texts by renowned Tibetan masters like Patrul Rinpoche, Jigme Lingpa, Shechen Gyaltsab, and Mipham Rinpoche.
- Originally given orally to Western students, the texts offer a rare insight into the direct transmissions from a master teacher and include unpublished works.
- Volume one includes the life story of Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, told in his own words and accompanied by historical photographs.
- It also contains teachings on the Seven-point Mind Training and the Thirty-seven Practices of a Bodhisattva, which are fundamental to the Buddhist path.
Item Number: 9781590305928
Dimensions: 9.21 x 6.42 x 1.42 inches
Weight: 1.67 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.