- The Collected Works of Dilgo Khyentse, Volume Three" is a part of a three-volume set, celebrating the teachings of a prominent figure in Tibetan Buddhism, Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.
- The book contains a complete exposition of the stages of the Buddhist path, with commentaries on the root texts of classic Tibetan masters, some of which have never been published before.
- Volume three focuses on the inner core of Vajrayana teachings and contemplative retreat practice, offering guidance on authentic spiritual practice and a manual for solitary retreat.
- The book includes discussions on the four empowerments and three samadhis, a commentary on an important dzogchen text, and teachings on the ultimate nature of the mind.
- This volume also features a selection of translated poems by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, making it a valuable resource for practitioners and scholars of Tibetan Buddhism.
Item Number: 9781590306277
Dimensions: 9.29 x 6.5 x 2.2 inches
Weight: 2.62 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.