- Moon Path Yoga is a beautifully-illustrated guide to Kundalini Yoga practices and rituals tailored specifically for women, aligning with the lunar cycles.
- Sierra Hollister introduces powerful and revitalizing "lunar" practices that support well-being, health, and vitality throughout all stages of life, while awakening and enhancing the divine feminine energy, Shakti.
- The book offers specific sequences (kriya) for daily life, motherhood, sexuality, and relationships, along with breathing exercises, mudras, mantras, and recipes for support and balance.
- With over 170 asanas, pranayama, mantra, and meditation practices, Moon Path Yoga is suitable for practitioners of all levels, embracing each woman's unique moon cycle.
- The comprehensive lunar rhythm practice allows women to awaken their innate divine feminine energy and cultivate radiance, vitality, grace, and calmness in their lives.
Item Number: 9781611809558
Dimensions: 8.9 x 7.05 x 0.55 inches
Weight: 1.12 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.