- Unlock the Secrets: Discover the true potential of watercolors as you delve into the secrets and science behind this captivating medium.
- Practical Painting Course: Follow a unique and progressive art course designed to build your skills and confidence as a watercolorist.
- Overcome Challenges: Learn to avoid common mistakes and unleash the full potential of your artistic abilities.
- Step-by-Step Guidance: Engage in practical, straightforward painting exercises, guided by artist Stephen Coates, to create stunning watercolor artworks.
- Master the Medium: Gain a deep understanding of water and color pigment properties, empowering you to paint like a true watercolor expert.
Item Number: 9781782215615
Dimensions: 11.22 x 8.66 x 0.55 inches
Weight: 1.3 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.