- Work That Matters by Maia Duerr addresses the struggles many face with finding meaningful and fulfilling work that aligns with their core intentions and values.
- The author, a longtime meditator, shares her personal journey through various professions and jobs, exploring the emotional, psychological, and cultural barriers to creating a fulfilling livelihood.
- Duerr presents the concept of "Liberation-Based Livelihood" as a way to integrate work with one's deepest self and life's purpose.
- The book offers a framework of 6 Keys to Liberation-Based Livelihood, guiding readers through a transformative process to reshape their careers and find joy in their work.
- Mindfulness practice is emphasized as a powerful tool to gain new perspectives and discover work that embodies love and compassion, both for oneself and the world.
Item Number: 9781941529683
Dimensions: 8.93 x 5.98 x 0.71 inches
Weight: 0.8 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.