- A Fashion Visionary: Explore the early career of Pierre Cardin, the trailblazing designer who revolutionized modern fashion.
- Iconic Designs: Discover how Cardin's creations adorned international icons like Jackie Kennedy and Lauren Bacall.
- From Haute Couture to Empires: Delve into his mastery of materials and his diverse ventures, from fashion to furniture design and beyond.
- Creative Influences: Uncover the inspirations and partnerships that shaped Cardin's iconic haute couture and Cosmocorps collections.
- Personal Insights: Gain intimate knowledge with personal recollections from Cardin himself and previously unpublished photographs, offering a unique perspective on his life and work.
Item Number: 9782080281890
Dimensions: 10.87 x 8.03 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 3.1 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.