- Sustainable Inspiration: Discover the significance of materials in our world and how responsible design can lead to a brighter, eco-conscious future.
- Innovative Ideas: Engaging projects by designers, artists, and scientists showcase how basic elements transform into revolutionary materials.
- Earth-Friendly Solutions: Learn how ancient practices and cutting-edge technologies contribute to renewable and eco-friendly consumer products.
- Tackling Global Challenges: Uncover how recycling plastics can combat food waste and how light metal advancements may revolutionize air travel.
- Empowering Change: This visually captivating book inspires action, offering hope and insight on consuming, manufacturing, and designing for a better world.
Item Number: 9783791384719
Dimensions: 12.1 x 9.6 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 4.05 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.