- The glass features a distinctive shape that resembles the wings of an airplane, which helps to aerate the wine and bring out its full flavor profile.
- The bowl of the glass is wide and slightly tapered, which allows the wine to breathe and develop its aromas, while also allowing it to sit comfortably in your hand.
- The rim of the glass is thin and delicate, which allows the wine to flow smoothly and easily onto the tongue, ensuring that you can fully appreciate its flavors.
- The stem is long and thin, which helps to keep the wine at the right temperature by preventing the heat of your hand from transferring to the wine.
- The glass is made of high-quality crystal, which provides exceptional clarity and brilliance.
Item Number: 1234/07
Dimensions: 13.7 x 6.0 x 5.8 inches
Weight: 0.93 lb
Riedel is a family-owned Austrian company that produces luxury glassware for wine, spirits, and other beverages. The company was founded in 1756 by Johann Christoph Riedel, who started out producing traditional glassware for the Bohemian market. In the 1950s, Claus J. Riedel, the ninth generation of the family, began to revolutionize the world of wine drinking with his experiments in glass design. He discovered that the shape of a glass can greatly affect the way a wine tastes and smells, and he began to design glasses that were specifically tailored to different grape varieties and styles of wine. Today, Riedel is recognized as a leader in the luxury glassware market, and its products are used in top restaurants and by wine connoisseurs around the world. The company continues to innovate and refine its designs, working closely with winemakers and experts to create glasses that enhance the wine-drinking experience.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.