- Charming Design: This set includes a white rabbit with pink rose salt and pepper shakers, adding a touch of whimsy to your table.
- High-Quality Material: Made from porcelain, showcasing great craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Perfect Gift: Ideal for salt and pepper shaker enthusiasts or as a delightful gift for anyone who appreciates unique kitchen accessories.
- Convenient Two-Piece Set: The set includes both salt and pepper shakers, making it a complete and charming package.
- Timeless Quality: Handmade in Germany at our family-owned factory since 1890, ensuring the brush retains its shape.
Item Number: 1414/13
Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches
Weight: 1.6 lb
In 2021, RIEDEL celebrates a momentous occasion: 265 years as a family-owned glassware business.RIEDEL revolutionised the world of glassware when Claus J. Riedel, 9th generation, designed the first collection of wine-friendly stemware in 1974. This masterpiece series, "Sommeliers", set a precedent for the future of glass design.Georg J. Riedel, 10th generation, evolved his father's research when he introduced RIEDEL Sensory Workshops as a method of testing and refining their products with the help of master sommeliers and winemakers. Georg introduced the world's first collection of grape varietal specific glassware in 1986, Vinum. These glasses work with wine's DNA to show more depth and better balance.Maximilian Riedel, 11th generation, took over as CEO in 2014 and has continued to evolve the brand for the modern drinker. From the introduction of the O Series to his original collection series of functional decanters, Maximilian strives to build upon the incredible legacy of his family. His latest foray is into the world of cocktails, expanding the ingenuity of RIEDEL beyond wine.Innovative and ever-evolving, RIEDEL continues to lead the charge on modern, functional glassware.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.