- The RIEDEL Winewings decanter is a colourful and elegant recreation of RIEDEL's Swan decanter as a compliment to the Winewings glass series
- First designed in 2008, Swan's striking elongated curves make it an incredible statement piece, with the grace of a beautiful bird
- The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove
- This piece features a lavender purple stripe through the design, achieved by introducing a rod of purple crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed
- This pack contains a single piece; this product is handmade; please handwash only.
Item Number: 2007/02S1
Dimensions: 26.0 x 11.0 x 9.0 inches
Weight: 3.2 lb
In 2021, RIEDEL celebrates a momentous occasion: 265 years as a family-owned glassware business.RIEDEL revolutionised the world of glassware when Claus J. Riedel, 9th generation, designed the first collection of wine-friendly stemware in 1974. This masterpiece series, "Sommeliers", set a precedent for the future of glass design.Georg J. Riedel, 10th generation, evolved his father's research when he introduced RIEDEL Sensory Workshops as a method of testing and refining their products with the help of master sommeliers and winemakers. Georg introduced the world's first collection of grape varietal specific glassware in 1986, Vinum. These glasses work with wine's DNA to show more depth and better balance.Maximilian Riedel, 11th generation, took over as CEO in 2014 and has continued to evolve the brand for the modern drinker. From the introduction of the O Series to his original collection series of functional decanters, Maximilian strives to build upon the incredible legacy of his family. His latest foray is in
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.