- The Mixing Champagne Cocktail Set is part of the new Mixing Set series, for those who enjoy creating and mixing their own cocktails at home
- This Set includes an egg-shaped champagne glass, which intensifies aromatics while still encouraging the formation of champagne bubbles thanks to a 'sparkling point' at the base of the glass
- Each Set contains cocktail recipes designed specially for RIEDEL by Mieke Zimmerman, an up-and-coming German mixologist
- Take your homemade drinks to the next level with our Mixing Sets and Cocktails Collectio
- This pack contains four glasses; machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Item Number: 5515/58
Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches
Weight: 1.59 lb
In 2021, RIEDEL celebrates a momentous occasion: 265 years as a family-owned glassware business.RIEDEL revolutionised the world of glassware when Claus J. Riedel, 9th generation, designed the first collection of wine-friendly stemware in 1974. This masterpiece series, "Sommeliers", set a precedent for the future of glass design.Georg J. Riedel, 10th generation, evolved his father's research when he introduced RIEDEL Sensory Workshops as a method of testing and refining their products with the help of master sommeliers and winemakers. Georg introduced the world's first collection of grape varietal specific glassware in 1986, Vinum. These glasses work with wine's DNA to show more depth and better balance.Maximilian Riedel, 11th generation, took over as CEO in 2014 and has continued to evolve the brand for the modern drinker. From the introduction of the O Series to his original collection series of functional decanters, Maximilian strives to build upon the incredible legacy of his family. His latest foray is in
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.