- 20th Century Limited is a board game for 2-5 players that simulates the competition between rival railroad companies in the early 20th century.
- The objective of the game is to build the most successful railroad company by connecting cities and delivering passengers and goods.
- Each player starts the game with a small number of shares in their railroad company, as well as a train and a few stations.
- On each turn, players can either build track to connect cities, upgrade their train to improve its speed and capacity, or deliver passengers and goods for money and victory points.
- The game includes various types of goods and passengers, each with their own value and destination cities.
Item Number: Rio509
Dimensions: 11.77 x 11.73 x 2.87 inches
Weight: 3.45 lb
We first started thinking of starting Rio Grande Games because we believed that family strategy games, which are based on offering players choices instead of asking them to rely on luck, are games that should be available to players. We knew such games were successful in Germany and wanted to make them available to people in the US. After some investigation, we decided to begin publishing English versions of these choice games so that English-speaking players could enjoy them, so we launched the Rio Grande Games to do just that.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.