- Alan's Adventureland is a board game for 2-4 players that simulates the experience of running an amusement park.
- The objective of the game is to build the most successful park by attracting visitors and fulfilling their needs.
- Each player starts the game with a small number of attractions, staff members, and resources.
- On each turn, players can either add new attractions to their park, hire new staff members to manage the attractions, or use resources to upgrade existing attractions.
- The game includes various types of visitors, each with their own preferences and needs.
Item Number: Rio517
Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.7 x 2.9 inches
Weight: 3.0 lb
We first started thinking of starting Rio Grande Games because we believed that family strategy games, which are based on offering players choices instead of asking them to rely on luck, are games that should be available to players. We knew such games were successful in Germany and wanted to make them available to people in the US. After some investigation, we decided to begin publishing English versions of these choice games so that English-speaking players could enjoy them, so we launched the Rio Grande Games to do just that.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.