- Coal Country Board Game is a worker placement game designed for 1-4 players.
- The game is set in the 19th century during the industrial revolution and simulates the coal mining industry.
- The objective of the game is to extract coal and sell it for profit, while managing the environmental impact and worker safety.
- Players start with a small coal mine and a limited number of workers, and use them to extract coal, expand their mine, and upgrade their equipment.
- The game includes a modular board that represents the mining area, with different types of coal veins, terrain, and hazards.
Item Number: Rio538
Dimensions: 11.69 x 11.69 x 2.91 inches
Weight: 4.85 lb
We first started thinking of starting Rio Grande Games because we believed that family strategy games, which are based on offering players choices instead of asking them to rely on luck, are games that should be available to players. We knew such games were successful in Germany and wanted to make them available to people in the US. After some investigation, we decided to begin publishing English versions of these choice games so that English-speaking players could enjoy them, so we launched the Rio Grande Games to do just that.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.