- Faiyum is a board game designed for 2-4 players and published by Rio Grande Games.
- The game is set in ancient Egypt, and players take on the roles of farmers trying to cultivate the fertile lands around the Faiyum oasis and gain the favor of the Pharaoh.
- The game features a beautifully illustrated game board, wooden resource tokens, and high-quality components.
- Each turn, players can perform several actions, including planting crops, harvesting resources, and building structures such as canals and temples.
- The game includes special "event" cards that can impact gameplay, such as droughts or invasions.
Item Number: Rio608
Dimensions: 14.69 x 10.75 x 2.13 inches
Weight: 3.15 lb
We first started thinking of starting Rio Grande Games because we believed that family strategy games, which are based on offering players choices instead of asking them to rely on luck, are games that should be available to players. We knew such games were successful in Germany and wanted to make them available to people in the US. After some investigation, we decided to begin publishing English versions of these choice games so that English-speaking players could enjoy them, so we launched the Rio Grande Games to do just that.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.