- Do you need them to be gentle on your sensitive skin and free of harmful ingredients? Would you like to be able to flush them out after every use? Then look no further because the Simpleaf wipes are everything you’ve been looking for!
- These aloe vera flushable wipes are the perfect solution for refreshing and cleaning on the go. Infused with aloe vera, these wipes are gentle on the skin and leave you feeling clean and refreshed.
- These wipes are flushable and safe for septic systems - flush these wipes down the toilet after use and do not worry about finding clogged toilet pipes or having them fill your bin.
- The Simpleaf wet wipes are completely safe for your skin and will never cause any skin irritation!
- These flushable wet wipes are perfect for use after using the bathroom, during your period, after a workout, or anytime you need a quick refresh.
Item Number: Simp001-6packs
Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.98 x 3.5 inches
Weight: 2.47 lb
The story of Simpleaf starts with Femi Oyenekan, born in Lagos, Nigeria. Femi grew up facing many adversities, from financial hardship to the sudden loss of his mother at a very young age, however Femi always had a "no matter the odds, I will prevail" attitude. With a clear vison to live a life of purpose by creating impact in the lives of people with similar challenges, he began the journey to accomplishing this vision by moving to the USA for a better education. After years of hard work in college and the corporate world, Femi proudly founded Simpleaf, with a clear vision of creating high quality hygiene products with two core values, social impact and environmental consciousness. Today, Femi is grateful for everyone that has joined him on this journey to create sustainable change in communities here and abroad. Proud father of two lovely boys and happily married to his beautiful wife, Femi's continuous desire is to make lives happier through better hygiene practices and sustainable life changes for underserved communities around the world. See below for the highlight of how you have helped be a part of this vision since 2017.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.