- Are you looking for premium quality and reliable wet wipes? Would you like to be able to flush them out after every use? Then look no further because the Simpleaf flushable wet wipes are everything you’ve been looking for and more!
- The flushable technology Simpleaf wet wipes make them the most eco-friendly choice you can make! After you’re done using the wipes flush them down the toilet and not worry about finding a trash can or having them fill your bin!
- The wipes are biodegradable and will dissolve in water to avoid toilet clogging.
- The Simpleaf wet wipes are completely safe for your skin and will never cause any irritation! The hypoallergenic wipes are free of any harmful ingredients, such as alcohol and parabens, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best!
- These wet wipes are essential for everyone and for every use! The easy snap lid will keep the wipes fresh and ready for your next use.
Item Number: Simp00460Counts(FBM)
Dimensions: 6.77 x 5.31 x 3.62 inches
Weight: 0.86 lb
The story of Simpleaf starts with Femi Oyenekan, born in Lagos, Nigeria. Femi grew up facing many adversities, from financial hardship to the sudden loss of his mother at a very young age, however Femi always had a "no matter the odds, I will prevail" attitude. With a clear vison to live a life of purpose by creating impact in the lives of people with similar challenges, he began the journey to accomplishing this vision by moving to the USA for a better education. After years of hard work in college and the corporate world, Femi proudly founded Simpleaf, with a clear vision of creating high quality hygiene products with two core values, social impact and environmental consciousness. Today, Femi is grateful for everyone that has joined him on this journey to create sustainable change in communities here and abroad. Proud father of two lovely boys and happily married to his beautiful wife, Femi's continuous desire is to make lives happier through better hygiene practices and sustainable life changes for underserved communities around the world. See below for the highlight of how you have helped be a part of this vision since 2017.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.