- APPEALING DINING ACCESSORY: Enjoy using this table accessory with its classy look as it easily blends with your other tableware; Add this item to your kitchen for daily use or entertaining as it enhances and also protects your table
- DURABILITY: It is manufactured with the highest quality materials to give you satisfaction while using it. It is made of good quality materials to sustain daily use
- COOL AND STYLISH DESIGN: Use this dining accessory for a functional accent to your table and let it add a comfy or trendy look to your gatherings
- GREAT TABLE PROTECTOR: This item is a must-have in the kitchen or in the dining area! Protect your table from scratches, watermarks, stains, and heat with this decorative and basic table setting item. Always have this at home and let your tables maintain
- SUPERB GIFT CHOICE: This item is really an amazing thing to give to others! Makes a great gift for housewarming, as a hostess gift, or for just any occasion; everyone will surely treasure this decorative and functional table accessory
Item Number: 81963
Dimensions: 13.0 x 9.0 x 0.2 inches
Weight: 0.45 lb
In October 1985, Norma and Mike Delano opened The Country House in Snow Hill, Maryland. Mike was a former agricultural fertilizer sman, and Norma was a second grade teacher. Norma quit teaching in 1972 to be a inchesMominches to Christy and Jenny. Norma painted and sewed crafts more as the girls got older. Mike and Norma did craft shows each year. The idea of opening a store to show their handmade products as well as decorating items not available in the area came together when they opened The Country House in Snow Hill. Because of a great response at the Snow Hill store, they moved to a larger place in Salisbury, MD. After another year, they doubled that space to 5,000 sq. feet. Then after 3 years, they bought the current location, which is a 48,000 sq. foot building. It was originally built in the 1930's to be a shirt factory. It needed major repair. The family, including grandparents, plus several carpenter friends did a lot of work to prepare it to be a store.In the early 2000's, The Country House Collection had an opportunity to develop some fabric curtains and linens, to be made in India. Christy and Jenny worked along with Norma and Mike to build this collection, which now includes a broad selection of metal pieces and other household goods.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.