- Soft feeling golf ball designed for swing speeds between 95-105 mph.
- Urethane cover provides great feel and spin around the greens.
- Reactive core gives a high ball speed and low driver spin for more distance.
- Designed to be durable for longer lasting playability.
- Comes in white color and is sold in a pack of 4 dozen (48 balls total).
Item Number: K8-BisonV-4Dzn(White)
Dimensions: 10.91 x 7.76 x 3.82 inches
Weight: 5.65 lb
For the past 27 years, we have been supplying golf ball core and cover technologies to nearly all the world’s major golf ball manufacturers. If you have ever played a golf ball from any of the major golf ball brands, there’s a good chance one or more of our materials was powering it. We believe every golfer should be able to afford and benefit from the higher performance that urethane-covered golf balls produce (all premium, tour-caliber golf balls have urethane covers).The Trust R &D team comprises chemical Ph.D., physicists, computer scientists, engineers, technicians, and fashion designers, driven by a passion for improving and innovating golf ball technology. Because we control the entire golf ball manufacturing process -- designs, materials, cores, and covers – we can make premium-performance, urethane-covered golf balls that rival the best in the world and sell them to you directly for a fraction of the price. We set out to let every golfer enjoy premium urethane golf balls at an affordable price.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.