- We use the high carbon German Stainless steel X50CrMov15 (Din. 1.4116) for the Fiery Phoenix Line.
- The edge is hand sharpened by highly-skilled knife smiths using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method, each side of the blade is honed at 18 degrees.
- The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite.
- No matter how bad the kitchen environment is, it will be no shrimp, no expansion, no crack, assuring you food safety. The handle is erogonomically designed for a comfortable grip in the hand.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk-free.
Item Number: TC0721
Dimensions: 14.17 x 4.33 x 2.32 inches
Weight: 0.84 lb
TUO kitchen Knives featuring a narrow blade which provides for nimble movement is designed to be elegantly modern and purposefully functional. Adopting special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a high-tech vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures the extreme strength, flexibility, durability, and maximum performance.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.